The management of the company comprises of people with experience and knowledge in their respective domains, men with high integrity and reputation:
MR. HARISH MEHTA – PROMOTER AND CHAIRMAN
Mr. Harish Mehta
is a seasoned businessman with an experience of more than 30 years in International Business. A Commerce Graduate, who has done his Masters in Business Administration and has specialization in Risk Management, He was a 1st class cricketer, a national level athlete, and played soccer, represented Haryana and Delhi University. Current Positions held by him are as follows:
- President – JBM Cadmium: JBM Group one of India’s largest auto component manufacturer
- Managing Director – Tenaci Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Resident Director – Australia India Sports Alliance, Australia
- Director India Affairs - DHBC. B.V. Netherlands
- Managing Partner – Powercem India, a company introducing Dutch road construction technology in India.
- Director: Pentaq Technologies, Australia.
- He is also involved in sports management
- General Secretary: Commonwealth Youth Sports Development Council
- General Secretary: Indo British Cricket Foundation Director India : Australia India Sports Alliance.
Mr. PRANAV MEHTA – MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mr. Pranav Mehta
has education in Computer Engineering and Diploma in Innovation Management with an experience and expertise in Technology management and Sports Project Management of four years. In addition, he has research experience and expertise in grid computing for Cadence Design Systems and is a member of Commonwealth Youth Program - India Chapter. He is also a practicing martial artist in traditional Shaolin Kung fu and disciple of Shifu Kanishka Sharma and an apprentice instructor in Tactical Combat for Pekiti Tirsia Kali – India. He is the Chief Project Coordinator for Dutch Haryana Business Consortium, Netherlands, Powercem India and Australia India Sports alliance
Mr. RAVINDRA P SHARMA – HOSPITALITY ADVISOR
Mr. Ravinder Sharma
Brings with him, more than 35 years of experience in Hospitality & Food sectors, which includes hotels, Catering and Aviation Services segments. He is currently involved in management facilitation, knowledge and trainings in Quality, Safety, Hazard Analysis, prevention, control management systems and technology. In the past has been associated with vendor, brand and new product developments as also marketing of in-flight products. Catering to heads of state, corporate boards and the guests in large numbers with equal finesse has been a highlight asides savings costs and innovating. Present Associations: CHEF-India, PMG-India, LivLite Foods and Kalarickalayurveda.